Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Alexis... at 16 Months

Each and every time I look at my 16 month old baby girl, I can't help but think how far we have come in 5 years... 3 kids later I'm loving motherhood to it's fullest and consider each of my three beautiful children a huge blessing!! I still can't believe our "baby" is now 16 months old! Time is flying by.
Alexis is growing into such a little ham. She is our baby doll and has quite the attitude... a cute one at that! She is always "talking" and laughing, especially with the "kids" as she likes to call them. She says so many words now, it's amazing how much she can say. Some of her favorites are NO, kids, Jacob, Grace, Mama, Rylie, Brady, Dog, Water, Mine-A (said with some real attitude), Belda, and more I know I'm forgetting. I think she is going to be a people person... she loves attention, people and saying people's names.
Babe loves being outside... she loves playing in the clubhouse or riding in the corvette. She thinks she is such a big shot riding around with the "kids" in there. She also loves bubbles, pushing outdoor toys, and sand.
She is doing so well climbing up the stairs... almost too well. We really need to work on going down safely. Some other things she enjoys inside are: books, purses, strollers, babies, and any toy that she can carry around. She also loves being sung too... some of her fav's are: itsy bitsy spider, ABC song, Ba, Ba, Blacksheep.
Alexis is a champ eater... she loves pizza, spaghetti, milk, cheese, waffles, fruit, macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese and well... anything!
She is still our little peanut... and is not fitting into the 12-18 month stuff I've purchased for her OR the 18-24 month stuff her sister used at this age. So... back into the 6-12 month stuff from last year! She wears a size 5 shoe... and of course her first pair of shoes were Lelli Kelly's! Was there ever any doubt???

No comments: