Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honey... I WUV YOU!

Grace is hilariously funny these days... she walks around calling Jacob & Alexis "Hunny", saying "I WUUUVVV YOU" to them and trying to share Alexis' milk supply. This girl just repeats and imitates everything that goes on around her!

She is getting very excited to go to school.... and loves her new backpack. She has a bit of an issue with being "left" in the nursery at church (and she always is with Jacob), so I'm glad we've decided to enroll her for a day a week this fall. I think it will really help her with being prepared for the following year of nursery school. I now see how important that is for kids... since Jacob had such a hard time separating after being in the loving care of family for the first 3 years of his life! (Believe it or not... Jacob is almost four years old I'm proud to say aside from school he has never had any babysitters outside of his grandparents, great grandma, and aunts! (Grace & Alexis neither!).

No comments: