Monday, October 5, 2009

Grace at 2.5 years...

Lately I can't look at Grace and help but remember she was once my "baby girl", I guess she still is. She is growing up so incredibly fast... and we are amazed at all she can do for a little girl her age. She lets NOTHING stop her... talks ALL the time... loves BABIES & CARS... and is so LOVING & KIND. She is such a sweet girl, and I feel blessed to be her Mom... I cannot imagine my life without her in it, and can't wait to see what she becomes and how she continues to interact both as a sister to Jacob and as a sister to Alexis. I'm sure each of their bonds will continue to grow strong, and love each other more as the days go on.
Grace is an amazing eater. She eats anything and everything. I always say "Grace is the first one to the table, and the last one to leave!"
One thing that I love about Grace is her goofiness... she loves to make us laugh. She can be silly yet so serious (you can't help but laugh) and has the most adorable expressions. Often strangers comment at how adorable she is... and she just looks like she knows it. We are in trouble. She does have perfect little features and hair to die for! Her eyes are just like my Dad's... those that knew him can't help but notice that. YET... she is just her little own self (I can't think of one person she resembles... and it seems as though no one can agree on who she looks like).
Grace can play by herself for hours.... yet loves and adores Jacob and any chance she gets she is right behind him.
Dance is becoming more her "thing"... loves the ballerina outfits, shoes, her purple bag, and watching the big girls dance. The only thing she doesn't care for are the tights. Doesn't surprise me... she hates anything tight.
Did I mention how much I love her?? I can't begin to share what she means to us... the world... EVERYTHING. Grace Diana, you are an angel.

No comments: