Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ear Infections & More... UGH!

Well let me start with the last week of sickness... beginning Monday (3.15). I woke Grace up to take her to school and she threw up. I decided to keep her at home... and she threw up 7 times that day (lasted until 12:30 pm) and she didn't get out of bed till about 3pm! She seemed better after that and even asked to go outside that night.
That night Lexie developed a fever... I decided since I was taking her to the ENT the next day we'd just hold out for that. While at the ENT he said she must have just had a virus... since she didn't have any ear issues/throat issues. Since she only had one ear infection in each side, the ENT wanted to wait on the tubes since she is so young.
She continued to have a fever for about 3 days... and then had a rash come Saturday/Sunday. We now believe she had Roseola.
MEANTIME... Jacob had an ear infection on Friday. Poor boy was complaining he was dizzy, took a nap, and had a fever. I should have known he was sick!
So fast forward just a FEW days to yesterday (3.22) just a week later (UGH) and Lexie has had a few days of poor sleeping, eating, etc. So Greg takes her to the night owl and low and behold double ear infections AGAIN! What a week... I'm so ready for spring!

No comments: