Thursday, April 15, 2010

11 Month Old Sweetheart!

Clapping, Crawling, Eating Mostly Solid foods, Talking... well what hasn't this girl done!!
I feel like the last year has just gone by even quicker than the last... time just won't stand still or even wait up for me!
Alexis started crawling the DAY she turned 11 months old... and has been on the move ever since. She even crawls in the downward dog position, now that's hard work! Lex can pull her self to her knees and has pulled herself all the way up a couple of times too!
It's sad to see her and know that these are the last "days" I'll have like that, but on the other hand I feel blessed to have gone down this road these three times, with these three kids. They have taught me so much, and given me a gift daily!
Alexis also enjoys clapping at herself or others... especially when you say YEAH! She also dances, waves, sticks her tongue out, and bounces around on her bottom.
Alexis is our little flirt.... and loves to be with other people. She is so happy and always content. Friends and family often comment on how happy and easy going she is... I believe in part since she is NUMBER 3 and since she always has someone or something to watch! Alexis will play with just about any toy she can get her hands on... she love babies, cars, balls and stroller rides. This girl is just EASY!
At 11 Months Alexis weighed 18 lbs even... the smallest 11 Month old I've had... she is very petite, and so gentle and loving. She is such a sweet girl, I can't wait to see the big girl she becomes!
I can't wait to see her this summer on the beach, in the water, and playing and interacting more with her siblings. She is going to love it!!

No comments: