Thursday, September 24, 2009

Girls & Dolls...

Grace's newest baby doll also has a name! Given to her by Grace of course... the newest addition's name is "MADISON". No clue where this came from but I think it's cute! :)

And here is a picture of Alexis with "Wendy". My old doll... some of you have heard some funny stories about us confusing Alexis for Wendy. So now maybe you can see why!! For those of you who have not yet heard, I almost had a heart attack last week when Grace left Wendy in the car during dance... when we came out and Wendy caught my eye, I thought for a minute I had left Alexis in the car!! Excuse Little Miss here... she was tired but Mommy wanted to take the picture before sending her off to bed!See the similiarity... aside from the the fact that Wendy is plastic, lol.

No comments: