Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grace is afraid of the BIG, bad...

SHADOW she creates! Today I was getting the kids ready for dinner with Al & Courtney... Grace kept saying "I no like" about her outfit but I still put it on (that has been her new thing).  I just got her finished when I was walking away and she started SCREAMING.  She had fallen onto the floor and was shaking and screaming.  My mom told me to pull off her pants (our immediate thought was she was being bit by something, well anyone who knows me knows I'm deathly afraid of spiders so I was leery of picking her up and my hands were shaking so I was trying to get the pants off and it was taking forever)  finally we got the pants off and nothing.  However every time we stood her back up the shrills (and I do mean shrills... they were so loud and she was really shaking) started.  I was worried she maybe hurt... I was looking for something, but found nothing. Then we were in the kitchen and she was sitting with me when she started again, I looked at what she was looking at and I could tell it was her shadow.  Silly girl.  She had Jacob all worried, when we got in the car he asked if there were any shadows in there!! She was fine at dinner but when we got home we had the same issue.  Greg thought he cured her since while she was on the couch she actually started waving and saying hi to her shadow but the minute she got up and started walking she would flip out again.  I'm just hoping that in the morning she forgets about it all! 

No comments: