Monday, March 23, 2009

Doctor's Visit... Mommy & Baby

Today I had another doctor's visit... this time with Dr. Torok. My blood pressure was excellent 118/70, weight gain was good (only 13 lbs from my after puking had begun... so I'm thinking my total is actually closer to 10 lbs, not bad!) Everything else looks really good... I'm measuring right on and baby's heartbeat sounds perfect as always! We talked about the results from my gallbladder ultrasound. Stones... yup...
Dr. Torok is sending me to see a surgeon. Not to have it taken out immediately... just to establish a relationship in case it does need to come out during pregancy. He would rather that than have to go with whomever is on-call if it becomes unbearable at some point. Sounds fair. I'm sure I'll know more about it once I see the surgeon, but it sounds like the right decision at this point to at least go and develop a history.
We also discussed our 39 week mark... that is our goal. In the next few weeks I'll be able to set up my induction. Only 7 WEEKS to go... well that is on Friday! But hey... I'm rounding!

No comments: