Sunday, March 8, 2009

House For Sale... & Busy Week Ahead!

It's official (or will be Monday morning) that our very first home is for sale! I'm excited for what is ahead for us, yet sad.  This was the first home we shared, the place we brought all our babies home from the hospital to, and a special place of so many wonderful memories from the past six years! I'm excited and anxious about selling this home and finding a new home but I know it will all work out.  I'm hopeful that we will find something and that our home will also find someone.  I have never been a fan of moving but I know its just a house and our memories create a home... the memories won't leave us.  
On that note... if you know of anyone looking in our area for a home, please send them our way! As soon as information becomes available I'll send it to all of you. 

We have a very busy week ahead of us... I have a doctor's appointment and in addition to that we are also having a 4d ultrasound done on Thursday (I'm SO excited for this).  We are also working on Grace's birthday plans... we have the theme set and the invitations done (they just have to be printed and mailed).  Let alone all the little things that we have going on daily, should amount for a pretty big week! And don't worry... we'll be sure to keep you all updated on how it all goes! :)

No comments: