Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm SO LUCKY!

Today was such a great day... aside from the beautiful weather and playing outside with the kids I was also able to sneak another peek with a 4d ultrasound of baby number 3!! She continues to look beautiful! Her cheeks are still chubby and most everyone thinks she looks JUST like her big sister! She was still very sleepy this time (I guess that large moutain dew slurpee (thanks TETE!) and the junior mints must have put her to sleep!) and although she did at first have her hand in that same position... she later cooperated! We even got to see her little mouth and tongue... she was trying to eat her hand and kept sticking out her tongue! AND we got a little peek at her adorable feet and toes (which yet again look like Grace's!).  She is beautiful and we love her already! I cannot believe we only have about 8 weeks left until we meet her!

To top off my night I got to see "my girl" and her B.F.F. (best friend forever) Averie!! Averie (my good friend Christi's baby... born TODAY!) is another BEAUTIFUL girl! After our ultrasound (and two more showings) Greg went to get the kids and I headed up to hang out at the hospital.  I didn't plan on seeing Christi or the baby since it was late, but I did get to and even hold her!  :)  I can't wait to watch these little girls grow up!  

Pictures from our ultrasound to come soon... just too tired to do that tonight! :)  

No comments: