Monday, June 8, 2009

I have the most AMAZING children! :)

Boy am I getting  B-R-A-V-E!! I (yes, me ALONE... and this isn't the first time I've been out with all three by myself!) ventured out with the kids to my school this morning for my little Kindergartners graduation celebration! It was such a good time, and they sure made me feel like a celebrity (at that age they ALWAYS do).  The kids and parents were so happy to see me, Jacob & Grace but were ECSTATIC to see baby Alexis!! We were able to hear their songs, see their i-movie, participate in their party and eat (Gracie's favorite part, of course).  The Ewell family never ceases to amaze me... they are so generous AND so full of compliments! :)  Jacob & Grace were exceptionally good and Lexie slept the ENTIRE time we were there!! Some people think I'm nuts to be going out with three by myself, but my children are amazing and really make it seem really not that bad! 

My amazing children will have more pictures on here soon... with the move Greg is a little (well alot) behind at getting the pictures from his server.  

No comments: