Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sisters!

This little bond I can't wait to watch develop... our little Mother Hen just can't get enough of her baby sister! She could near smother her somedays with all the love she tries to give her. I do not fully know the bond these two will share as they grow up as sisters, but I've heard it is very special. I'm so happy that they will have that, and I hope that they always include their brother in their special bond (I would NEVER want him to feel left out!). Grace loves to hold, touch, cuddle, and talk to her baby sister. Baby sister is always watching big sister!! My favorite part of these two little girls is seeing them in their little matching outfits and thinking about what they will become as time goes on. Thinking about their future together is something that I can't wait to experience... although I can already tell they are going to have their Daddy wrapped around their little fingers... oh wait they already do!! :)

No comments: