Friday, June 26, 2009

STUCK!


Here are some pictures of Grace's little legs... notice the big red marks (about 6 inches long). Last night Grace was calling for Daddy (not screaming, just saying his name). That doesn't mean much because she does that occasionally and usually is still asleep when she does it. So this morning around 9 I heard her calling/crying for Mommy. I went up to get her out of bed and she was stuck. Her legs were stuck in the sides of the crib (I have no idea how she did this!). I had to call for Doe because I couldn't get her out myself. When I brought her down to put her on the potty I noticed her poor little legs... both of them. We all feel so badly, but the funny thing is we don't know how long she was like that. She never cried very hard, but it sure looks like it hurt!

No comments: