Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lily's First Birthday PARTY!!

So today I decided to make it a Grace day. We got invited to Lily's (my friend Heather's daughter) first birthday party, so just Grace & I went... leaving the boys at home. We had so much fun... it was a nice get together. Grace was a little crabby (I think she is getting her I-teeth) but nonetheless she enjoyed eating mostacolli, bread, and CAKE! Lily looked so cute... her and Grace are pretty much the same size, I can't wait to see them actually play together.
Towards the end of our visit Grace took a nasty spill off the steps right onto the cement. She cried pretty hard but came away with just a small goose egg and bruise! Thanks to Heather's Mom we had lots of TLC after our fall!!

Me, Grace, Heather, Lily & Heather's Cousin with her baby

Grace really warmed up to Dave... she got right up in his lap and was playing with his collar. SO cute!

Oh... and CONGRATS to Heather... she is going to be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune!! I'm so excited for her!! :)

No comments: