Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Park & Parisian...

Well first things first!! This morning we took some pictures of Jacob with his backpack... note his new haircut!! We also HAD to take pictures of his new shoes he got yesterday that he doesn't want to take off!! We took him to a local shoe store and got him a pair of GEOX... he picked out the color (which was perfect since we were also getting him a pair of khaki colored fleece lined crocs so I wanted something that wasn't too bright but also not brown). He really loves the GEOX, they are nice shoes. Anything for my boy!!


The SHOES...
My boy... pointing out his new shoes!

Then I decided to take the kids to the park. Jacob was so excited when we pulled up he told me that it was the same park Tete had taken him too!! (He remembered!) They both had fun climbing up and sliding down, swinging and running! We even got a visit from Bets, Cam & Doe. We were there nearly 2 hours... the kids were totally wiped by the time we were done.


After dinner Doe & I went to Parisian... and I caught the kids kissing in the cart! So this one's for Mary Jo!! I NEVER go anywhere without my camera!!

Then we stopped by Uncle Tim's to see his new chameleon's and to sit on his tractor (of course!).... we topped our night off with a wagon ride. What a nice day!

No comments: