Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grace Signs I LOVE YOU & Jacob does a TRICK!

On Tuesday 11.11 while on my way out to my car for a long night of conferences Grace signed "I LOVE YOU" to me!!! It totally made my night!! 
I also took some hilarious pictures day of "HERBIE" (all you Rudolph fans know who I'm talking about... the elf who wanted to be a dentist!) when Grace gets up her hair is HORRIBLE and I finally made the connection that she has Herbie Hair!! I'll post the pictures soon... it was a LONG night of organizing our storage room so I'm beat. 

Today at Gigi's Jacob did his first un-assisted somersault! He recently found out that he loves doing them (thanks to Ms. Joy... Grace's gymnastics teacher) and has been doing them with help for the last month or so.  Today he did three of them ALL BY HIMSELF! He is so cautious that this is really big for him!

As for a little baby Kohl... he/she is still making me sick! We (well actually I) was thinking about not finding out but I think I'm weakening.  I'm thinking for my own personal sanity it maybe better find out, I'm way to much of an over-organized planner.  I can't imagine bringing a baby home and then trying to find the gender appropriate clothes.  YIKES...
We'll see. We still have just over 4 weeks until we can figure out anyways!! 

No comments: