Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A HUGE TUMBLE & Cam Visits!

After nap today we headed outside just like we always do.... however I got stopped talking to our neighbor and out of the corner of my eye I saw Grace falling from the front porch (only one step, but it was CEMENT).  Our little drama queen laid their motionless crying her little heart out. When I picked her up she just laid so still on me, still CRYING! Our neighbor said she got her nose good, but I didn't realize how good until I took a look at her... YIKES!!!! Check out that poor nose... (and yes... that is her doll's bottle, she decided she would feed her baby then herself, silly girl!)
We brightened her day a little when Cam came over... we were going to watch him for the night! He even got to drive Jacob's corvette!! Jacob said they went to Home Depot to get 
wood and milk... look at how cute they look together!!
The next stop was the potty for Grace... yes... the POTTY! She has been telling us "Poop" when she is going "poop" and when she is near the potty.  We were a little late in getting her there but she still decided she needed to wipe.  (Notice the TP between her legs) She was so cute & tiny looking sitting on that big old potty!  
After while we took Cam home... and tucked him in for the night.  Grace even got to take a little rest in his swing... she looks so funny in it!! What a goof!!!
That poor little nose... I just can't help but feel so badly for her! 

Today we also signed "Grace" up for a Mommy & Me Dance class (:) yes that is me grinning from ear to ear!!! AND Doe also decided to sign her up for a Parent/Tot gymnastics class (called the Little Joeys)... she is going to just love that!!! The Dance class is Tuesday Evenings and the gymnastics is Tuesday mornings (Doe will be going with her). I'm so happy she is finally able to have a turn at doing something special!!

On a side note... we welcome with love... Addison, Alyssa, Trevor & Kendelle.  The King Quads!!! 

No comments: