Thursday, September 25, 2008

Telling EVERYONE!!

On 9.21.08 we told Tete & Gigi... we told them by telling them I was going to be sharing my birthday (which we all know how I love that!!)

We told Beth, Dave, Amy, Andrea & Cameron about our good news... although it didn't totally go as planned (I ordered some cute shirts online and hadn't received them... so we decided to go ahead without "THE" shirts and make one to tell them.  Grace was so cute in her "Big SISTER" shirt! (9.25.08)

Tim & Cathy were on 9.28.08 I figured they'd be onto me next weekend when I was not drinking at the bachelorette party.  Tim was floored... as usual.  

It has been so much fun savoring this pregnancy... we have been making the rounds telling everyone... most everyone at least, with Grace's hand made shirt.  

I still have to make it to a few more people... if they don't find out here.  AND last will come work. 

No comments: