Friday, October 31, 2008

First Doctor's Visit

Today I had my 10 week (which really ended up being my 11 week) doctor's appointment.  I saw Dr. Perry... everything checked out good.  We were able to "corner" (Dr. Perry's words) the baby and hear it's little heartbeat, which sounded so good.  All my vitals checked out fine.  I had an exam and got some blood work done.  Dr. Perry said that hopefully I'll be fine this time around, but they'll watch me closely to be sure.  I won't have to go back for 4 more weeks, as long as all my tests come back ok.  As far as my cyst goes... that will be checked again at my 18 week ultrasound.  As long as it doesn't get too large they are just going to let it be (sometimes they can go away after the hormones of pregnancy are gone... we'll see).  My next appointment got pushed back because of Thanksgiving so it will be on December 1st.  

On a humorous note... I realized today I must have been at that office WAY too much with Grace. Dr. Perry & Dr. Torok called me by name when I first entered... as did a few nurses! YIKES! 

No comments: