Friday, January 16, 2009

A COLD Day...

Today was a very cold day... VERY cold day! So cold that school was closed, YEAH! I'm always so grateful for every day off which means more time to spend with my own children! I wasn't going to go in today anyways since it was a half day and the PM kindergarten was scheduled to go but I was suppose to be there for records.  Long story short... Doe is in Florida so I decided not to go and do my records at home.  I was doing this without "permission" so the cold day, let me do it with that "permission"!!  
We had planned to meet Conrad & Andora (that's Jacob's new name for her!) at the mall for play time & lunch! First stop was my school to pick up one paper that I had forgotten and needed to do my report cards... it was BITTERLY cold and no one was there, so it was a very quick trip.  Then we headed to the mall for some fun filled playtime, lunch, and a little shopping.  We all had a good time... Jacob & Conrad really have a good time together (and poor Grace always loves tagging along!)

No comments: