Monday, January 12, 2009

Mrs. Kohl Is Having A BABY!!

Today I told my stars that I'm having a baby! I told them in their morning message (for those of you who don't know what that is in Kindergarten they read a message and edit it/fill it in/etc). The questions and comments were among the funniest I have ever heard! I had one little girl as when I would bring her in to school... from there we went to the issue of where the baby is... then my favorite (NOT) how the baby gets out... then to the issue of where I would get the baby out! One little girl suggested I have the baby at the mall play area and another boy commented it would be nice to have her at Chuck E Cheese! It just goes to show you how literal they are, they are still so little and don't know alot! We celebrated with little pink cupcakes which they LOVED! I have pictures I'll be posting soon, I hope! 

No comments: