Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Disney Here We Come!!

Last night we officially booked our first trip to Disney World! It is my first time there as well as Jacob & Grace's! We are going during my time off in February and staying right on the property... we got a 7-day park pass & $200 gift card all included in our price! We couldn't pass it up.  :) My Mom is also coming along with us to help out with the kids and keep an eye on them at night while Greg & I do some nightlife adventures.  I'm thrilled... I've waited so long for this!! 

If you have any tips for us for LONG drives... please let us know.  We are planning on stopping on the way down to sleep but I've never been more than 8 hours in the car with 2 kids (and one in oven).  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy did you look into flights? Despite what everyone is saying you can find some really great deals with the airlines...try www.kayak.com I always use this site to see who is offering the best airfare. Have fun!
~ Eileen