Saturday, May 2, 2009

Appraisal & Inspection

We had our appraisal on Friday & our inspection on Saturday... now we just have to wait to hear how our appraisal went and then the packing begins.  We had a nice weekend, on Friday we got to see Peen, Christi & Averie.  Grace was so happy to see Averie.  She wouldn't take her eyes off of her... she just loved her! Jacob was a little stand-offish.  But he did blow her a kiss.  I think he just sometimes doesn't know what to think.  I guess in just a short time we'll see how they will be with our brand new baby girl!! Friday night the kids got to spend the night at Doe's and have a slumber party! They had popcorn, pretzels and ice cream... I don't think they missed me a bit (we were practicing up so they won't feel pushed off when they spend the night there when I have the baby). Jacob woke up the next morning and asked if he could spend the night again! It was a nice little break for Greg & I, although we just cleaned up and did some jobs around the house in preparation for the inspection Saturday. On Saturday after getting my FREE Chamilia bracelet (YEAH) we spent the day hanging out and then went to dinner & out for ice cream with Al & Courtney.  What a nice weekend! 

No comments: