Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby's Room!

Well we are pretty much ready for our newest addition... we have the room ready to go (our room) and just need to get a few more pieces of baby gear out once the time gets a little closer. We also have been washing clothes and getting all that together along with "thinking" about putting my hospital bag together... YIKES. Here are a couple of pictures of the baby's furniture (Jacob's old stuff) in our room.  I do have to say although I'm not hot on the fact that we have it all in our room but her bedding looks so nice! The funny thing is it was our cheapest bedding purchase yet (just carter's stuff and a dust ruffle from Target I got on clearance (matched perfectly) that Doe added some brown satin ribbon to).  It is a beautiful pink/chocolate brown combo (which I LOVE!).  I am and have always been partial to white furniture for a baby, but since Grace is still using our original white set this will have to do! 

Changing Table & Dresser... again another one of my partialities... I don't care for the traditional changing table I like somewhere to "put" things and I don't want everyone to have to see it all! You can also see our glider and diaper disposal thing!

A close up side view of the crib and bedding... notice Doe's awesome dust ruffle. It looks so much nicer in person! :)

Inside the crib... the sheet is a pink/brown geometric type pattern and the bumper is a soft, soft, soft velour bumpy type thing... all in pink! Click on the picture to make it bigger and see more detail.

A shot of the crib... you can also see the changing table/dresser in the background.  
I know the pictures aren't the best since it is such a tight area but it gives you an idea! 

No comments: