Friday, April 3, 2009

The "Silver Lining"...

So we had a MUCH better day today!!
I did happen to think of something from our "photo shoot" yesterday that is still making me laugh.

While taking my pregnancy photos the photographer actually said to me "Can you stick out your stomach a little more... I can't see it!" HAHAHAHA.. she had to be kidding, although honestly she didn't look or act like she was!!

We started to celebrate Gracie's birthday tonight... with Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets.  Grace nibbled off the breading.  Jacob ate three... total role reversal there.  We want to make the whole weekend special for her!! She even said GO GREEN tonight! (that's for you Bubba!!) Her fav color is green... I think she had a little coaching from Daddy (the big U of M fan!). So if your coming tomorrow to her party... and read this WEAR GREEN for her!! She LOVES GREEN!!

No comments: