Monday, April 13, 2009

Such good siblings!!

Jacob has really been loving up the baby lately! He is always wanting to kiss and hug my belly and talk to his baby sister.  He gets very excited about getting things ready for her... and if you ask him she is already named (we'll see about that).  He is just so happy and excited about her arrival... it really melts my heart! Tonight after I laid him in bed he asked twice to hug and kiss his baby~ what a sweetheart! The only "downfall" is that he keeps asking when my stomach is going to get small like his again! YIKES!! He is his father's son... too bad it will never be as small as his! 
Grace doesn't really seem to get it... I'm not sure she really understands any of it.  She does point and say baby "sometimes" but I think she is still a bit young.  HOWEVER... I have no doubt she will be a "perfect" big sister.  She is so motherly and really loves "babies" and her brother! It would surprise the heck out of me if she was anything but loving and excited about the baby once she arrives.  Grace was really meant to be a big sister!! 

No comments: